I went picnicking with my friends bringing a spring lunch box i made to the park near my house.
It was a beautiful day today, but it was a little cold.This is a typical japanese spring weather.
Before we had a lunch,my friends and I practiced Yoga.We brought yoga mattress ourselves.
Someone read the books and someone take a nap.
This park is a really good place to enjoy our hobbies and sports each person.
This is today's lunch box(we call it bento box).
- Rice ball seasoned with bamboo shoot
- Rape blossom simmered with japanese soup
- Asparagus rolled with sliced beef
- Japanese style rolled omelet
- Grilled mackerel marinated sweeten miso paste
It was a Lovely holiday !!
This is my another day's dinner. Really traditional menu.