2009/11/19

The local festival


I had a fire ceremony of my neighborfood in November.
This purpose is for wishing our health and good luck.
I worked to decorate them these foods.

















Served Mochi(rice cake),orange,sweets,and sake etc for God.





















This fish name is Thai(sea bream).
We eat this fish when we celebrate something.

















The winter vegetables like Daikon,Gobo,carrot and lotus roots.

















Traditional dried foods like yuba(soymilk skin),shiitake,kombu,and squid.




A priest from the local shinto shrine is praying for us.
And the wooden sticks which are written our whishes are burned
in front of us.




After praying is finished and they are burned all, we add the oranges in it.
We eat grilled oranges together.
People say "you can spend in winter with good health if you eat this orange"






The other day,I decolate Suisen(winter flower,narcissus) at my tatami room.
And served Macha(green tea)for my friends.







One day,.I found very fresh Kisu(sillaginoid fish) at my favorite fish store.



I decided to make Kisu Tempura for our dinner.




Prepare the slice pieces.





The taste is very delicate and beautiful!





0 件のコメント: