2010/07/21

Cooking for hot day


Today was very hot in Kyoto,actually everyehere in Japan.
It was 35 degrees and strong sunshine.
My body wanted some vinegar dish very much.


Then I decided to make Hamo Sushi.






I prepared grilled hao(pike conger fish),sushi rice and sansho pepper.




I put some sansho pepper between hamo and rice.

And roll it using clean cotton towel and bamboo matt.





 















I love home made sushi rice flavor.




















We eat a lot of colorfulled vegetables in summer time.

















One of my favorite summer vegetables is Nasu(eggplant).
I cooked it with dashi.Cold one is also beautiful taste.


















Cold somen noodles with tomatoes and okura.


















This is the aka-Zuiki ,which is the leafstalk of japanese popates.
We eat this traditional vegetable in summer time,escecially
Obon week (August 12-16).

















This is dressed with sesame sweet-vinegar dressing.




0 件のコメント: