2009/02/27

Spring will come soon...


When snow begings to thaw and the warm sunshine strikes
the ground, leaves of trees get colored with green.
Wild plants such as butterbur sprouts and horsetails raise their heads
in fields and mountains.
And rape blossoms cover all over with its yellow color.

Recently,I enjoy cooking using spring ingredients for my dinner
and decorating with spring flowers in my house.


This is Tarano-me.Popular spring sprout of Tara tree.



Tarano-me is called "King of Tempura".This tempura has
a fantastic fravor!!



Spaghetti with rape blossom & firefly squid.Both are popular spring
ingredients.



You will see this MOMO no hana(peach blossom) at the entrance of my house.
I am looking forward to UME(japanese plum blossom) ,SAKURA(cherry tree)
and my favorite flower Sweet pea.